TUM.AI is organizing the next remote AI Makeathon (this time with Open
Source Models). The first event was sponsored and supported by OpenAI, a
company founded by Elon Musk. For the second instalment other big
companies are in, such as Microsoft, Siemens, appliedAI etc.
The event is fully online and participants from all over the world are welcomed. Open
to both techies & non-techies, places are limited, no programming
knowledge is required! Besides monetary prizes, the participants can get
to opportunity to talk to the supporting companies, to talk about
possible career opportunities.
The application is open until 3rd of October !
- Get a chance to get to know 200+ participants from all around the world
- 48-hour exciting AI challenges set by industry leaders
- Free workshops by experts of the field
- Networking with participants, industry-leading companies and experts
- Exciting prizes for winners
- Supported by appliedAI, UnternehmerTUM, TUM Venture Labs! Stay tuned for news on more exciting partners
- Exciting challenges by many companies in each track will be released soon! Follow us in LinkedIn and Instagram to get the updates before everyone else!
For applying, click here: https://tum-ai.com/makeathon
For all updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tum-ai/mycompany/