In the scope of the Horizon Europe INDUSAC project students of all programmes are invited to join 3- and 6-member international teams and solve the company's challenges, while they also:
- gain experience in working with companies,
- create an international network,
- receive up to 1000 EUR gross per student.
Currently, more than 70 different challenges from Slovenian and European companies are published on the platform INDUSAC and they cover different topics from the fields of economy, ICT and natural sciences.
- Students or Researchers select a challenge,
- Students or Researchers register on the platform (the registration form is different),
- within a specific challenge join the Slack community, where they first select the channel with the name of the specific challenge and then can connect with other students. The team can be formed also outside Slack.
- Once an international team is formed (3 different countries, 60% from widening and associated countries), the team (at least one female or male student) prepare a joint Motivation letter (short CV) and submit it to the company through the platform by 11 February 2024.
- If the Motivation letter is approved by the company, students may begin solving the challenge presumably at the beginning of March 2024.
Detailed information with terms and conditions for participating can be found on the project website and in the Call for students, in case of any questions they can contact INDUSAC team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first deadline is 11 February 2024, when the international team should submit only a joint Motivation letter (short CV).