The KESSLER-group, which has it’s base in Germany, is planning to start a business in Macedonia in the vicinity of Skopje. Our plans are to form a specialized company, which focuses on R&D as well as the production of components for electrical motors. Due to this plan we are looking for a creative engineer for Computer Programming with main emphasis in Production Computer Sciences. The goal is to design innovative and excellent software for the development of the industrial structure of the KESSLER-group and achieving the era of Industry 4.0.
- The Engineer will be based in the R&D department of KESSLER Macedonia cooperating with the respective departments of the mother company.
- Cooperation with a hardware engineer.
- Program designs for Machine Data Extraction (MDE).
- Develop program designs for process technology especially for production lines.
- This may include testing, design review, design modification, and in some cases full design overhaul. She/he will decide about the structure and functions of the programs.
- Ability to combine the different aspects concerning production.
- Develop new methods for digitalization processes.
- Experience in Machine Data Extraction (MDE) and Computer Parsing Processes.
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Understanding of SQL Databases.
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- Technical writing skills.
- Basic language skills in English and / or German.
- BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering would be an asset.
- We provide an attractive job opportunity to a high-potential university graduate.
- Employment in the KESSLER-group, who has a history of more than 90 years in the development and production of electrical machines.
- Several months training period at our premises in Germany ; costs are covered by KESSLER.
- Best possible prospects for the future.
We look forward to your complete job application documents. This should include a cover letter, a photograph, a CV, copy of your certificates and job references as well as copy of your ID card/ passport. Please enter additional information about your slary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Send your applications to: Mrs. Melanie Gölz email: email@example.com