The Dutch startup StoreShippers offers positions for Django backend developers. As our employee/intern you will be implementing components in real world use-case modules in the systems backend. With an accent on efficiency and smart resource utilization you will learn to write neat functional code, work in the Django web-development ecosystem and create data science ready web solutions. This produce-as-you-learn environment is ideal for kickstarting your career as a backend developer in the new age.
The candidates are expected to have:
- Basic Python 3.6 programming skills.
- Knowledge of SQL based databases and basic querying.
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- Understanding of basic authorization schemes.
- A positive and goal oriented mindset.
Please send your CV at email@example.com